Saturday 13 April 2013

Welcome to Effortless Prosperity for You

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG

 Welcome to the blog "Effortless Prosperity for You". In this blog you will find plenty of articles about prosperity. These articles have the following purposes:

- Help you undertand the principles of manifestation of prosperity

- Analyse different tools that you can use to improve your financial situation in effortless manner

- Ideas about your relationship with money, wrong and right assumptions about abundance.


This blog is not be focused on financial instrumentals, although those tools can be of use too. Instead this blog attempt to boils down the most relevant metaphysical principles related to the creation of wealth. The correct application of these rules will benefit you financially. These inexorable principles, which were exposed by the enlightened over centuries, will improve your life as a whole. These changeless laws will also enhance your mental flexibility and discernment about money.


WHO I AM


I am Dr. Bruno Roque Cignacco (PhD). I  studied Metaphysics for more than 15 Years. 

I am author of the book called "How to Manifest Money Effortlessly. Techniques to be More Prosperous" O-Books (2013) The link to the book is 

 
I am  a University Professor both at undergraduate and postgraduate level in business subjects in the UK. I am former University Lecturer in several foreign countries. I am international speaker and advisor on International Business topics. The link to my website regarding International Trade activities is

I  wrote a business book “Fundamentals of International Marketing. SMES” 2010 (Atlantic Publishers) also published in Spanish and Portuguese. The link to the book
www.amazon.com/Fundamentos-Comercializacion-Internacional-Spanish-Cignacco/dp/9505376111


Feel free to leave your comments and get in contact with me


See you later

Dr. Bruno Cignacco (PhD)

No comments:

Post a Comment